St. Agnes’ Loreto Day School, Lucknow, is one of the oldest schools in India. Established in 1904, it has completed over 100 years. Many parents have heard about the school and hope to send their children there.
However, it is a little difficult to get information regarding the admission procedure to St. Agnes’ Loreto School. For that reason, we have brought to you an article about the St. Agnes School Admission Procedure for the academic year 2020-21.
Form Availability dates
St. Agnes School Admission Forms will be available on the school website: www.stagnesloretolko.com
They will be made available on Monday, 5th October 2020 and Tuesday, 6th October 2020
- Admission Forms shall be available on the website of Loreto Convent College.
- The forms are to be submitted at the college office.
Note: Parents must strictly follow the safety guidelines and wear face masks along with gloves while at the college office. Eligibility Criteria:
Girls born between 1st April, 2016 and 31st March, 2017
On the day of the verification, original documents and photocopies attested by a gazetted officer must be brought with the application form to the school office. The documents required include:
- Birth Certificate from the Municipal Corporation/Nagar Nigam / Nagar Mahapalika.
- Baptism Certificate for a Catholic/Christian child.
- A letter from the Parish Priest / Pastor for a Catholic/ Christian Child.
- Caste certificate (for S.C. /S.T. child).
- Address Proof: Election Card/ Driving License/ Passport/Aadhar Card / Ration Card.
- Proof of Occupation.
Applications which do not contain the above particulars and documents shall be rejected.
The following procedure must be followed to apply for admission:
- Log on to www.stagnesloretolko.com.
- Click on the Nursery admission link.
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions that follow.
- Fill the Registration Form carefully.
- No changes in the details afterwards shall be allowed.
- Click on the submit button.
- You will be redirected to the online payment page. (Do not click refresh/back button)
- Select the payment option. (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking)
- After this you will get your username & password on your contact number and E-mail ID which you have mentioned while submitting the form.
- With this username & password, you can login into your personalized portal where you can get your transaction slip, acknowledgement slip and your copy of filled Application Form. (Subject to the immediate clearance of your payment within two days)
- Kindly refer to your acknowledgement receipt for form submission and Interactive session with the Admission Panel.
- Take the Print-out of the filled application form and acknowledgement slip. Paste the passport sized photograph of the child and a postcard size family photograph on it. Put the signature in the signature boxes provided in the form. (All the photographs should be recent)
- Visit the college on the assigned date and time for form submission. Remember to carry the filled Application Form, acknowledgement slip and all the original and attested documents.
- The Acknowledgement Slip has the date and time of the Interactive Session with the Admission Panel.
- At the time of the Interactive Session with the Admission Panel, both the parents (guardians, if the parents are deceased) must accompany the child. The school will not permit any other person to attend this session.
Note: No information regarding admission will be given over the telephone.
Other Points to Keep in Mind
- The school does not accept money in the form of gifts/donations.
- Any attempts to seek admission through such means will debar a candidate.
- Submission of the application form and interactive session do not guarantee admission.
- Application form fee is non-refundable.
- Decision on admission taken by the admission panel is final.
Website: www. stagnesloretolko.com
Email Address: Accessible from the site
Phone number: 0522 329 2272