What is the full form of MBA?
The full form of MBA is Master of Business Administration. MBA is the most popular post-graduation programme in India and abroad from management-oriented fields for a great start in the corporate world.
It is a two-year programme that enhances your various managerial skills and stresses on areas like human resource, leadership, communication qualities, innovation, entrepreneurship, marketing etc.
Although it has a management backdrop, it is still popular even among non-management students because of its open entrance to all candidates irrespective of their previous background i.e. science, humanities or commerce.
Since the MBA is the most popular course for the corporate world and that to open for all disciplines (commerce, humanities or science), the eligibility criterion is quite wide.
- Under Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised college/university with minimum marks of 50% and 45% for reserved category.
- The candidates have to qualify the entrance exams conducted by college depending upon their curriculum.
- Admission in B-school is done only via qualifying various exams which can be national level, state level or test by B-schools itself.
- National Level Exams: CAT, MAT, CMAT
State Level Exams: KMAT, TANCET, MAH-CET, OJEE
Test by B-schools: IIFT, NMAT, XAT, SNAP
Various specialization branches are available in MBA to avail you with endless options and groom you in your field of interest.
- Human Resource Management
- Information Technology
- Logistics Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Management
- Operation Management
- Event Management
- Health Care Management
Types of MBA
- Full-time MBA
- Part-time MBA
- Executive MBA
- Online MBA
- Distance MBA
- Indian Institute of Management (Ahmedabad)
- Indian Institute of Management (Bangalore)
- XLRI Xavier School of Management
- Indian Institute of Management (Kolkata)
- Faculty of Management Studies (Delhi)
- Indian Institute of Management (Lucknow)
- Indian Institute of Management (Indore)
|Job Profile||Average Annual Salary |
|Senior Business Analyst||9,44,493|
|Human Resource Generalist||2,94,138|
|Business Development Manager||6,01,423|
|Human Resource Manager||7,38,960|
|Business Development Executive||3,18,081|
|Project Manager (IT)||12,38,000|
|Assistant Human Resource Manager||5,31,567|
|Business Analyst (IT)||5,96,465|
|Area Sales Manager||7,81,611|
|Senior Sales Executive||4,00,000|
|Regional Sales Manager||11,83,000|