Founded in 1872 by the ‘Institute of the Blessed Virgin Mary,’ Loreto Convent College is the second-best all-girls school in Lucknow and one of the best schools in Lucknow.
Here are the admission details for one of the most prestigious schools in the city.
Form Availability Dates:
The forms will be available online at http://www.lucknowloreto.com/ on Monday, 12th October 2020 and Tuesday, 13th October 2020.
22nd October, 2020 and 23rd October, 2020.
You will have to print your Application Form, Acknowledgement Slip and submit the filled application form along with the below mentioned documents to the college office on the above mentioned date.
Admission Forms shall be available on the website of Loreto Convent College.
The forms are to be submitted at the college office.
Note: Parents are requested to strictly follow the safety guidelines and wear face masks along with gloves while at the college office.
Girls born between 1st April, 2016 and 31st March, 2017.
On the date of submission, kindly bring the following original documents for physical verification along with the attested photocopies (attested by a Gazetted Officer) which needs to be attached with the application form.
- Birth Certificate from the Hospital where the child was born.
- Birth Certificate from the Municipal Corporation/Nagar Nigam/Nagar Mahapalika.
- Baptism Certificate for a Catholic/Christian child.
- Marriage Certificate of the parents of the Catholic/Christian child.
- A letter from the Parish Priest / Pastor for a Catholic/ Christian child.
- Scheduled Caste/Tribe Certificate for S.C/ S.T child.
- Address Proof: Election Card/Driving License Passport/Aadhar Card/Ration Card.
Applications which do not contain the above documents shall be rejected.
- Visit the website of Loreto Convent College, Lucknow.
- Click on the Nursery Admission Link. (This form is best viewed in Google Chrome)
- Agree to the Terms and Conditions that follow.
- Fill the complete Application Form carefully.
- No changes in the details afterwards shall be entertained.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- You will be redirected to the online payment page (Do not click refresh/back button).
- Select a payment option (Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking)
- After this you will get your username & password on your contact number and E-mail ID which you have mentioned while submitting the form.
- With this username & password, you can login into your personalized portal where you can get your transaction slip, your copy of filled Application Form and acknowledgement slip (Subject to the immediate clearance of your payment within two days).
- Kindly refer to your acknowledgement receipt for the assigned date and time for form submission.
- Take the print out of the Filled Application Form and acknowledgement slip. Paste a passport sized child photography and a post card size family photo. Put the signatures in the signature boxes provided in the form. (all the photos should be recent)
- Visit the college on the assigned date and time for form submission. Remember to carry the filled Application Form, acknowledgement slip and all the original and attested documents.
Tips: Avoid using undue influence to guarantee admission because it will decrease the chances of admission.
Interactive Session Details:
After submitting the application form at the college office, parents should check the official website of Loreto Convent College on 30th January 2021 to find the details about the interactive session with the admission panel.
E-Mail Address: [email protected]
Phone Numbers: 0522-2237222, 8009881030