The wait is finally over as the admission details for one of the most prestigious schools in the city and one of the best boarding schools in India have been released. La Martiniere College, a school with a rich history of 200 years, will be opening admissions for Nursery. To all of you who want to give your child a well rounded education from one of the top schools in this country, here are all the details on how to apply to this school:
Form Availability Dates:
The forms are available online at https://lmclko.edunify.in/nursery_admission/apply.php from Monday, 4th January 2021.
Last Submission Date:
Last date of submission is Sunday, 17th January 2021, till Midnight.
INR 5000 (excluding gateway charges, etc).
This amount is non-refundable.
For admission to Nursery, only those boys born between 1th October, 2016 and 30th September, 2017.
Note: There shall be no change permitted in the date of birth of the applicant. if admitted to La Martiniere College, at any time during the pupil’s tenure in the College.
- A photocopy of the birth certificate issued by the Nagar Nigam OR a Government hospital OR Baptism Certificate.
- A photocopy of the Hospital Discharge Certificate, clearly mentioning in the heading that is a “Discharge Certificate”.
- Photographs of the candidate and of both parents. This point is mandatory even in case of a single parent (deceased, divorced / separated or other special circumstances).
- The responsibility of obtaining and uploading the photograph rests with the applicant. The Form shall be rejected if photographs are not attached as mentioned above.
- The Interaction Slip duly completed in all respects.
- Signature of both parents must be affixed in the space provided on the form.This point is mandatory. even in case parents are employed overseas. If either of the parent is deceased the column must be entered as deceased/divorced or separated.
- Forms that do not have photographs of both parents along with the candidate shall be treated as invalid and rejected.
- Birth Information Report OR a Janam Soochna, is not acceptable.
- No certificates shall be accepted separately. They must be uploaded with the Registration Form.
- The College will not ask for verification of date of birth at the time of sale of the Registration Form.
- Parental information shall NOT be changed, once the child is registered.
Applications which do not contain the above particulars and documents, shall be rejected.
- Purchase the admission form online during form availability period.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Submit the admission form online.
- Upload the documents as mentioned above.
- Submit the form.
Points to Remember While Filling:-
- Name of the boy – Parents must ensure that the spelling is accurate in all respects. No change shall be permitted at any later date. Please do not mention “house name” or “nick names”.
- Name of both the parents must be mentioned along with the address and telephone number. This will apply even to single parents (deceased,divorced / separated or other special circumstances). Forms that do not have both names shall be treated as invalid and rejected.
- Detailed description of the parent’s occupation – an exact description of the occupation. Please remember, merely writing ‘business’, ‘service’, ‘self-employed’ will not do. If in service, the name of the organisation, designation and in case of business or self-employment, the name of the organisation and the type of business or occupation. Forms that do not contain this detail shall be treated as invalid and rejected.
- Only ONE form will be accepted per candidate. Multiple forms submitted shall result in rejection.
Tips: Avoid using undue influence to guarantee admission because it will decrease the chances of admission.
The list of accepted admission forms, along with the date of interaction shall be posted on the college website on by 4 pm on Sunday, 24th January 2021.
E-Mail Address: [email protected]
Phone Numbers: +91-9454469226, +91-9919342299, +91-9919382299