The wait is finally over as the admission details for one of the most prestigious schools in the city have been released. La Martiniere College, a school with a rich history of 200 years, will be opening admissions for Nursery section to fill in 175 seats. To all of you who want to give your child a well rounded education from one of the top schools in this country, here are all the details on how to apply to this school:
The forms can be collected on Monday, 4th November between 9am to 12pm from counters set up at Gate No. 4.
From Tuesday, 5th November to Friday, 22nd November, the forms can be collected from the College Office between 9am to 12pm.
25th November, 2019 between 9am to 12pm.
Gate No. 4 (4 November)
College Office (5th November to 22nd November)
Boys born between 1st October, 2015 and 30th September, 2016.
- Photocopy of official Birth certificate from Nagar Nigam OR a Government Hospital OR Baptism Certificate.
- Photocopy of the Hospital Discharge Certificate.
- Photocopy of Lifetime Membership card of LMAA or LMGAA (if applicable).
- Photographs of the candidate and both parents(even in case of a single parent) must be affixed in space provided in the form and the interaction slip.
- Acquire admission form and prospectus from the school on the collection dates.
- Attach pictures of both parents and fill all the fields in the form accurately with special emphasis on the child’s name, name of both parents and detailed description of occupation of both parents.
- Form should be signed by both parents and in case of deceased/divorced parent the reason should be mentioned in the space provided in the form.
- Arrange and staple self-attested photocopies of all documents to the form.
- Fill the Interaction Slip provided with the Prospectus.
- Submit all the above on 25 November, 2019 between 9AM to 2PM at the Gate. No. 4 of the school.
- Check the shortlisted list of candidates on the website and Notice Board outside the school from 5:00 PM 16 December, 2019 to 5:00 PM 18 December, 2019.
Tips: Avoid using undue influence to guarantee admission because it will decrease the chances of admission.
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone Numbers: +91-9454469226, +91-9919342299, +91-9919382299