Sector 14 , Old D.l.f. Colony, Gurugram
|Hostel Facility:||Day School|
|Address||Sector 14 , Old D.l.f. Colony, Gurugram, , Gurgaon|
Our Lady Of Fatima Convent Senior Secondary School was established on 8th April 1957 with only 7 children. On 30th November 1957, the school was shifted to another location. On 1st May 1971, the school became a senior secondary school with over 700 children. The was owned by the institution of Franciscans Clarist Missionaries of the most blessed Sacrament, a body registered under societies registration Act XXI, 1860. The school primary aim is to realize the education vision of the institution by imparting integral formation(religious, moral, social and cultural) based on principles of Christian faith, to the member of the Christian society.
The school provide many facilities like good and safe transport services, better libraries, advanced science and computer labs, etc. The school provide many sports facilities like volleyball, football, etc.