|Hostel Facility:||Day cum Residential School|
|Address||Sector 5, Rajendra Nagar, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad|
|Contact for Admissions||+919821373374 +919821373374|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|Average Day Fees||
₹47233 per year
|School Also Known As||
Senior Secondary (Till Class 12)
|Medium of Instruction||
|Area of Campus||
Khaitan Education Centre
|Principal's Name||Geeta Varshneya|
|Nearest Railway Station||
sahibabad railway station
|Nearest Railway Station Distance||
|Nearest Police Station||
sahibabad police station
|Nearest Police Station Distance||
|Nearest Bank Distance||
300 m km
Khaitan Public School, Ghaziabad is alternatively known as KPS is one of the finest schools of Ghaziabad, UP. The school was founded in 2002 and offers schooling from toddler level to class 12. The school provides highly enriching and supportive learning by providing educational programmes that help in classroom teaching. The campus is sprawled over 3.5 acres and hosts 85 spacious classrooms well-equipped labs for physics, chemistry and biology and separate labs for computer and maths. Biology lab includes chromatography and museum specimen. The well-stocked library has over 8000 books, selected journals and periodicals for all students from class 6 to 12. Other facilities include a medical room with a well-qualified doctor and transportation facility. KPS offers a sports arena for seniors hosting cricket pitches and four practice courts, shooting range, synthetic basketball courts, swimming, skating, chess and football. The school offers a unique set of curriculums for different classes:
1) XSEED- The junior wing follows this methodology; this is for a child’s early stage, and it takes care of that child know about the environment. The child understands and applies the concept taught.
2) International Primary Curriculum – The International Primary Curriculum is for classes I to III, and it empowers children to be creative in their approach and to start and direct their learning and builds interpersonal relationships and interdependence towards each other.
3) Experiential Learning – It focuses on experience as the source of growth. It is based on the concept that learner gains knowledge through experience.
4) Thots – This programme is for students of classes I and II. Thots lab is a place where children learn to solve their problems, and then they learn through experiential learning.
5) Abacus – Abacus programme focuses on enhancing skills such as self-confidence, memory power, concentration and better visualisation.
6) JAP (Junior Achievement Programme) – Junior Achievement programme (JAP) is a career-oriented program that enables to choose the profession of their interest so that they could study according to their interests.
7) Extra-curricular activities: Along with education, KPS allows students to take part in dance, karate, art and club, adventure camps, trips and yoga
Best Schools in Lucknow
Best Schools in New Delhi
Best Schools in Gurgaon
Best Schools in Noida
Best Schools in Dehradun
Best Schools in Hyderabad
Best Schools in Chennai
Best Schools in Faridabad
Best Schools in Mumbai
Best Schools in Kolkata
Best Schools in Kanpur
Best Schools in Sitapur