|Hostel Facility:||Day School|
|Address||Delhi Public School, Indira Nagar, Lucknow|
|Email ID||[email protected]|
|School Also Known As||
DPS Indira Nagar
Senior Secondary (Till Class 12)
|Medium of Instruction||
Superhouse Education Foundation
|Principal's Name||Ms. Ghazala Afsar|
Liks all other DPS schools, Delhi Public School Indira Nagar follows the motto of Service before Self. They aim at developing the students to serve others and the society without expecting anything in return. The truest pleasure lies in giving than in getting back. This fact is sowed in the children at their early stage of life to make them more sensible.
To provide a healthy environment to stimulate the students to learn with technology which maximizes the individual development and to provide the experience needed for the students to face their future career, personal and social life.
• To make every student mind active and creative
• To encourage them to act by their decision
• To give a holistic development to the students
This school possess a well-equipped conference hall where students can sit with ease and comfort.
To provide technology and visual-based education, smart classes are installed in every class.
The school promotes sports and games. For this, they have separate playgrounds for every game. Some of their facilities include a basketball court, volleyball court, badminton court, skating ground, tennis court, yoga hall and others.
This school has a relatively big library with 17,000 books of different genres. Nearly 19 daily and five local and international newspapers and magazines are subscribed for the general development of the students. Students are permitted to borrow a book per week, students of class 11 and 12 can borrow two books at a time.
The school has labs for the following classes:
Admission for the lower, middle classes will start at the month of April every year.
Admission for class 11 begins at the end of March, and the admission test will be conducted during the second week of April.
• First step is registration for all level of classes.
• For Pre-nursery classes, informal interaction with the students and parents is conducted within the school premises.
• For nursery classes, a written test will be conducted, and the selected students will face formal interaction along with their parents inside the campus-based on which the students will be selected.
• For classes one and above, the admission test will be conducted based on the syllabus provided at the time of registration. The results of the admission test will decide the enrolment of the students.
• Admission for class 11 is made with a written admission test and personal interview of the candidate with the principal.
• For primary classes, a self-attested copy of the birth certificate, two passport size photographs, self-attested copy of Aadhar card(optional) and previous school ID card.
• For secondary classes, a self-attested copy of the birth certificate, Aadhar card, progress reports of previous classes, original birth certificate for verification, original community certificate, transfer certificate.
• For class 11, original mark sheet of 10th standard, birth certificate, community certificate, transfer certificate, health checkup certificate. Physical disability certificate if any.
Best Schools in Lucknow
Best Schools in New Delhi
Best Schools in Gurgaon
Best Schools in Noida
Best Schools in Dehradun
Best Schools in Hyderabad
Best Schools in Chennai
Best Schools in Faridabad
Best Schools in Mumbai
Best Schools in Kolkata
Best Schools in Kanpur
Best Schools in Sitapur