The capital of India, Delhi is famous for constituting some of the most famous and brilliant schools around the globe. Some of the best schools in Delhi are located in West Delhi. Here is the list of top 10 best schools in West Delhi.
1. St. Marks Senior Secondary Public School, Meera Bagh, Delhi
Where- B Block, Block A, Meera Bagh, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110087
Principal- Ms Anjali Agarwal
Contact No- 011 25262056
The school has a stunning campus at Meera Bagh in New Delhi. The Campus has various attractive facilities like smart classrooms, technology-driven labs, computer laboratories, foreign language rooms, sports field, cafeteria and many other facilities for the students. The school is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The institute has a good academics record and co-curricular with multi-faceted facilities for the students.
Being one of the best schools in West Delhi, it has great features like:
- They organise various cultural gathering and events which high student participation.
- The school curriculum includes life skills and social skills.
- The school has an education program for weak students that helps them improve in their studies.
- Co-curricular activities include international events, sports competitions, school clubs, educational excursion, BEST practise, accolades, dance, drama and many other activities.
2. The Shri Ram School, Vasant Vihar, Delhi
Where– D3 St, Block D, Vasant Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110057
Principal- Ms Pooja Thakur
Contact No– 011- 26140884
Being one of the best schools in West Delhi, it has an amazing campus. The school campus has a calm and spacious campus, spread across several acres. It has a modern infrastructure and ample facilities for the students. The school has modern air-conditioned labs, with spacious classrooms and amphitheatres, indoor games, health centre, library, separate rooms for music, dance and yoga, spacious halls, sports fields etc.
The school’s features include:
- The school offers various activities and extra-curricular like Life Skills, Performing Arts, Sports, Games, Visual and Performing Arts, vocation classes like- Carpentry, Fabric Technology and many other activities.
- The campus has fully air-conditioned transport facilities with tracking facility for its students.
- It has various student clubs and various co-curricular activities for the students to involve in.
3. Indraprastha World School, Paschim Vihar, Delhi
Where- Chaudhary Balbir Singh Marg, A 2 Block, Paschim Vihar, Delhi, 110063
Principal- Ms Shikha Arora
Contact No- 011-25258210
Being one of the best schools in West Delhi, it has a great campus. The school has three buildings, for kindergarten, primary and secondary school. The institute has several facilities like large auditoriums, science laboratories, computer laboratories, library, CCTV surveillance, transportation facility for students and other ample facilities for the students.
The schools features include:
- The school organises regular Parent-Teacher Meetings to keep the parents aware of their child’s performance at school.
- Various cultural events, sports and co-curricular events and activities take place all-round the year for the students.
- It has a cultural student exchange and academic partnerships with various schools in countries like the UK, China, Ukraine etc.
- The school provides a regular transportation facility by AC buses to the students.
- The campus has 24/7 security with CCTV surveillance.
4. NC Jindal Public School, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi
Where- Rd Number 73, West Punjabi Bagh, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110026
Contact No– 011 2522 8288
The school’s amazing campus is one reason that it is considered one of the best schools in West Delhi. It has a serene and lush green campus, spread across acres of land in Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi. The institute has intricately designed architecture with modern-day facilities. The school offers facilities like sports, science labs, classroom technology- interactive whiteboards and projection screens, library, swimming pool, computer rooms, language rooms, cafeteria, auditoriums and many other facilities.
NC Jindal Public School has the the following features:
- The campus offers various language classes to the students as a part of the CBSE curriculum. The foreign languages as a part at school include French, Spanish, Chinese, German, Japanese and different other languages as options in the syllabus.
- The school provides transport facilities to the students staying at a distance.
- Various cultural, sports and extra-curricular activities and events take place throughout the year.
5. Guru Nanak Public School, Rajouri Garden, Delhi
Where- G-8 Area Rajouri Garden, Opp. DDA Sports Complex Admin Gate, New Delhi, 110064
Contact No- 011-45140591/596
Being one of the best schools in West Delhi, it has a great campus. The school has an excellent and hi-tech advanced campus spread across acres of land in New Delhi. The campus offers facilities like sports complexes, library with a diverse collection of books, health centres, maths lab and computer lab, large auditoriums, a cafeteria for student-friendly, meals and many other facilities for the students.
Guru Nanak Public School has the following features:
- The school has a highly-trained and dedicated faculty, which pays close attention to each student.
- The campus organises several cultural and sports events with extra-curricular activities are an essential part of the school’s curriculum.
- It has several inter-student events all-round the year with a particular focus on sports.
6. DPS, Dwarka, Delhi
Where- Phase I, Dwarka Sector-3, Dwarka, New Delhi, Delhi 110078
Principal- Mrs Sunita Tanwar
Contact No- 011-25074472
DPS Dwarka has a beautiful and serene campus spread across 9.64 acres. The school campus has an environment-friendly infrastructure with modern facilities like smart classrooms, labs, theatre on the outdoors, performing arts area, cafeteria, beautiful lawns and spacious courts for indoor games like chess, carrom etc.
- The campus follows the NCERT curriculum and affiliation to CBSE.
- DPS has many fun and interactive learning programmes as a part of its curriculum like Reading Programmes.
- The school organises various inter-school cultural and sports events around the year, like Spic Macay, Kickoff and Ninad that help exchange artistic ideas with people.
- Along with excellence in academics, it offers various co-curricular activities like tennis, cricket, debating, basketball and many other such activities.
7. Hansraj Model School, Punjabi Bagh, Delhi
Where- Rd Number 73, Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi, Delhi 110026
Principal- Mrs Heemal Handu Bhat
Contact No- 011-45911500
The school has a spacious infrastructure and various facilities like smart classrooms, air-conditioned labs, spacious auditoriums for school functions, assembly ground, sports complex, computer labs, indoor games complex, swimming pool, cafeteria and many other facilities for the students. It is known for being one of the best and oldest schools in Delhi. The school is affiliated Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Being one of the best schools in West Delhi, it has great feature like:
- The school has several clubs and extra-curricular activities for the students to participate in. They pay attention to both academics and extra-curriculars.
- Several cultural and sports events are organised by the school all-round the year.
- The school has experienced and trained faculty and staff.
8. Ideal Radiant Public School, Delhi
Where- B-26, Shiv Vihar Rd, Vikas Nagar, Uttam Nagar, Hastsal, Delhi, 110059
Principal- Mrs Darshan Kumari
Contact No- 9868880293
Being one of the best schools in West Delhi, it has a great campus. The school’s spacious campus has academic buildings, smart technology labs and classrooms. The institute has various facilities like library, language lab, computer labs, music room, dance room, staff rooms and many other facilities. The school is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The medium of instruction at the school is strictly English.
Its features include:
- The campus has several clubs and extra-curricular activities for the students to participate in. The school focuses on both academics and co-curricular activities to balance work and play.
- Various co-curricular, cultural exchange programmes and sports competitions are organised by the school every year.
- They provide buses for the transportation of the students.
- The school has audio-visual classes in the form of smart courses with CDs and computer lessons.
- The campus has various student events like quizzes and inter-school events all-round the year with a particular focus on sports.
9. GD Goenka Public School, Paschim Vihar, Delhi
Where- A2, Dr Major Ashwini Kanwa Marg, opp. District park, A 2 Block, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi, Delhi 110063
Principal- Mr.Gurvinder Sohi
Contact No- 011-25271515
The school has an excellent campus in the heart of New Delhi. The campus has excellent infrastructure and offers various facilities like modern classrooms, auditorium, spacious amphitheatre, sports area, library and many other facilities for the students.
Being one of the best schools in West Delhi, it has features like:
- The school has student houses of activities, councils and clubs which handles various student affairs and events.
- The institute organises multiple extra-curricular activities, cultural events and sports competition for the students.
- The school has experienced and trained faculty and staff.
- The campus organises cultural and inter-school events like International Yoga Day in June, International Dance Day, Junior Carnival and many other such activities.
10. Vishal Bharti Public School, Paschim Vihar, Delhi
Where– A-1 Block, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi – 110063
Principal- Mrs Rachna Jain
Contact No- 011-25263171,
The school has an excellent campus spread across acres in New Delhi. The institute has an advanced modern air-conditioned classroom for the students, labs, large auditoriums, indoor games courts, infirmary, library, individual rooms for music, art and yoga, huge multipurpose halls, sports complex and many other facilities. The school is affiliated from Central Board of Secondary Education. (CBSE).
Being one of the best schools in West Delhi, it has many features like:
- The institute focuses on Personality Development, Career Counselling, Life Skills Programme, sports, performing arts, public speaking and other aspects of all-round development.
- The school has various student house/ clubs and various co-curricular activities for the students to involve in.
- The campus has an extreme Continuous Professional Development wing and regularly participates in Community Outreach programmes.
- They use a mix of advanced technology and steps to learning technology approach to empower students with modern-day facilities such as 3D Labs concept, Mobile and Laptop Lab and Mobile Science Trolleys along with work on the field to clear the images and develop critical thinking skills for better understanding of their future.