Jain International School has been a pioneer in promoting the ‘new concept’ of learning methodology both in state and nation. It is the first institute of its kind which bought into existence the concept of ‘Day School’. This was to bring about a sense of ease for the challenges that modern parents have to face in the times today. As education is a basic need, Jain International School includes convenient ‘configurations’ of comfort in the accessibility of learning. The learning processes practised here are segregated into Primary and Secondary levels. This is to bring about focus in the syllabus, being student-centric, and also to be able to offer the right kind of attention for enhanced results.
Address 1: Mainawati Marg, Azad Nagar, Bithoor Road, Kanpur,
Contact: +91-9670488888, +91- 9235259719
Address 2: 2nd Floor, 111/273 Harsh Nagar, Kanpur – 208012, UP, India
Email: [email protected]
Affiliated to: CBSE
Principal Name: Mr M K Panda
Hostel Facility: Available, Day boarding
To be able to offer an atmosphere to each student where the process of learning is a fine journey that helps define each child into world citizens of tomorrow.
‘Arise, Awake and stop not till the goal is reached’- Vivekananda
The main aim of the institute is to offer a well-balanced platform that provides equal opportunities in all fields of learning. This is to enhance the character-building capacities within each student to be able to interact at both national and international societies likewise.
- The school registration can be done through the online platform or from the school’s office
- For Classes 2nd to XIIth, the main admission criteria are the results in the previous class
- The admissions are subjected to the availability of the seats
- Report card of the previous two class
- Transfer certificate from the previous school
- Duly filled application form
- Birth Certificate copy
- Duly filled Admission form
One Time Charges
Quarterly Fee Structure
- Examination fees (includes the CBSE registration fees)
- Classes IX & XI – INR 1,100
- Classes X &XII – INR 2,100
- ID Charges – INR 150
Day Boarding Fee Structure
One Time Charges
Boarding Fee Structure
One Time Charges
|Class||Installment Amount||Total Cost (INR)|
For the Pre-Primary and primary students, it is available at the Day Care facility. The timing for the same is from 9 am to 4 pm.
The day school is the regular schooling facility for the students at the Jain International School, and the timings are from 7:30 am to 1:30 pm. This is the regular school hour when the students indulge in an adequately timed schedule where they learn and play.
This an excellent facility for working parents or students who wish to indulge in extra hours of more learning and develop other skills. The timings for the same are 7:30 am to 4:00 pm. This facility allows the students to learn new crafts, skills, practice sessions, or sharpen their academic concepts. Also, the homework and other extra curriculum activities are taken care of under this facility by the faculty in charge. To top it off, it also provides good food under hygienic conditions. This allows parents to rest assured about the health and hygiene of their wards.
The Jain International School follows an innovative learning method that goes beyond the traditional confines of education practices. With the changing times, the Indian society has also evolved. This has led to emerging new needs that require more than just teaching and learning. To be able to cater to the changing family dynamics has led to the need for children for ‘extended care’. At the institute, there are available three distinct ‘learning units’
Below are some of the infrastructural facilities the campus houses:
Separate hostel facilities for boys and girls are offered at the Jain International schools. The seats are limited, and the total holding capacity of the facility is 150. The hostel facility at the institute is a perfect balance of modern facilities, safety, and care. Here, all the basic needs and more are taken care of for the students by the expert hostel faculty. Round the clock security, timely outings, tasty and hygienic food are the vital aspects of the facilities available here. The hostel also includes a proper sports area where outdoor indoor games are enjoyed. The monthly trips and picnics are the highlights of the events at the hostel, something that every student looks forward to.
A particular focus has been placed on establishing proper laboratories for various departments. This is for enhanced learning that will last a lifetime. The various labs available at the school are:
- Web Resource Centre
- Mathematics Laboratory
- Chemistry Laboratory
- Physics Laboratory
- Biology Laboratory
- English Language in the Junior Section
- Junior and Senior Computer labs
Under the supervision of skilled dietitians, the menu is an elaborate affair at the Jain International School. The in-house school chef and the cooking team ensure complete hygiene and care to be able to serve healthy meals. With a seating capacity of 500 at a time, the dining hall is a place where the students and the residing faculty get together to enjoys the various meals. The timings are well-clocked to ensure the health benefits of good eating habits. Also, organic juices form an important part of the menu at the Jain International School.
Medical Care Unit
To be able to offer round the clock care to the students is available the Infirmary. This is the medical care unit which is under the supervision of a medical practitioner. This facility is well stocked and modern with all the requirements for both timely health check-ups and cases of emergency. The institute has a tie-up with the Rama Dental Hospital and Regency Hospital in case of an advanced case.
Sports and games at the Jain International School enjoy the centre stage. To ensure proper training, the school has coaches, facilities, and areas required for various practice sessions. The various sports and sporting activities children can take part in, at the school are:
- Table Tennis
To instil the importance of sports within the students, Physical Education is a permanent part of the curriculum at the XI and XII classes. To be able to imbibe within the right sports ethics, the institute has a unique activity known as the ‘Fitkids’. This is to be able to encourage the true value of good health, the importance of sports in one’s life, and making fitness a part of our every day lives.
- – Open Roller Skating Competition and Stunt Show – 3 Silver, 1 Bronze
- – Open Inter-School Swimming meet – 11 Gold, 11 Silver, 14 Bronze
- – Inter-School Golf Putting Championship – 1 Gold Medal, I Silver, 1 Bronze
- – 9th Kanpur, Inter School, CBSE North Zone Archery Championship – 1 Gold, 1 Silver and 2 Bronze
- – Open Roller Skating Tournament – 2 Gold, 2 Silver and 1 Bronze
- Brainiac Brain Booster Examination (LEVEL – 1)- The students from the TJIS qualified for 2nd level
- Epoch Olympiad Foundation – Students won the Merit certificates and trophies
- Science Olympiad Foundation – Gold medal
School Ranking and Honours
- Education World Rankings 2019-20 ranked it at the first place in Kanpur and ranked it as one of the best schools in Uttar Pradesh among Co-ed Day – cum – Boarding Schools
- ISA British Council Award – applied for Reaccreditation for 2021-24
- Annual Concert Esperanza was organized on 1st December with ‘Voice of Kanpur’ as a special attraction.
- Jain International School ranks as 7th best school on the list for ‘Goodwill legacy and Reputation rank’
- It ranks at the 6th position on the list for ‘the online and social presence’.
- Board toppers XII – 2017-18
- Science Stream
- Ritesh Kumar Vimal – 95.2%
- Saloni Shukla – 94.6%
- Sparsh Singh – 92%
- Commerce Stream
- Aditya Baranwal – 94.6%
- Satvik Niranjan – 93.2%
- Akshat Jain – 91.2%
- Science Stream
TJIS has been involved in community services from the very start. This is to make the students know of their responsibilities towards the community and how to make a difference to society. The institute has been a front runner in being associated with various causes, awareness, and social work. Some of them include –
- An enriching visit to the Old Age home
- Cleaning of the Ganga – under the Swachch Bharat Abhiyaan
- A visit to the orphanage.
- KSS Cricket tournament
- Blessing Ceremony
- Basant Panchami Celebrations
- Republic Day Celebrations
- KSS BASKETBALL TOURNAMENT
- Felicitation Ceremony
- Football Tournament
- Swimming Meet
- Ruby Fiesta
- Lakshaya- Career Counselling
- Investiture Ceremony
- Voice of TJIS
- Food Menu
The Jain International School Kanpur has been able to bring forth the much-needed evolution in the Indian system of education. It is a pioneer in various aspects of education in the city of Kanpur and the State. The school has been able to stay at par with other international schools. However, it is still in its natal state when it comes to achieving the prominence that some of the other schools of international levels have achieved. While maintaining the CBSE syllabus and global outlook towards the methodology of learning, it has bought about the change it aims to achieve. The fee structures are medium to high on the scale, but worth it, keeping in mind the various facilities it comprises of.
The faculty is a well-trained one, with a balanced student-teacher ratio, to ensure proper focus on each child. The results of the students are commendable, but still has room for improvement as compared to the overall board results. There has been a serious attempt in bringing about method learning by the introduction of various events, activities, and workshops. This is essential to help the children to recognize their true selves and not chase the norm simply because it is tradition. This very thought has produced some great stars in the state, national and international levels.