Founded by Mr H. McConoghey in 1978, Christ Church College is an Anglo-Indian school and another one of the legendary Lucknow schools. It is a senior secondary co-educational day school.
Here are the admission details for one of the most coveted schools in Lucknow. Admissions are open for the academic session 2020-2021 for classes Nursery, LKG and UKG.
Form Availability Dates:
The forms shall be available from Monday, 6th January 2020 to Monday, 20th January 2020 between 11:00 a.m. to 01:00 p.m, excluding school holidays.
Tuesday, 21st January 2020 to Monday, 27th January 2020 between 12:00 Noon to 01:00 p.m.
Christ Church College shall not entertain any latecomers.
Admission Forms are to be collected from the college office at Christ Church College, Lucknow.
The forms are to be submitted at the college office as well.
The eligibility criteria for admission in various classes is as follows.
|Class||Minimum age required for admission as on 1st April 2020.|
Kindly bring the following original documents for physical verification along with the attested photocopies (attested by a Gazetted Officer).
At the time of collecting the admission form:
- Birth Certificate from the Municipal Corporation/Nagar Nigam/Nagar Mahapalika.
- Hospital Discharge Slip
For LKG and UKG:
Bonafide Certificate from the school that the child currently attending.
At the time of admission form submission:
These documents are to be submitted in the college office along with the admission form.
- One passport-sized photograph of the child.
- One photograph(size 70 mm * 30 mm) of the child along with parents.
- Bonafide Certificate from the school that the child currently attending. (Only for LKG and UKG admissions)
- Transfer certificate and final report card from the last school attended for the children selected for admission in LKG & UKG.
Applications which do not contain the above documents shall be rejected.
- Collect the admission form from the college office on the form availability dates during the allotted time.
- Ensure that you have the required documents with you while collecting the admission form.
- Ensure that your child meets the eligibility criteria.
- Carefully fill the admission form.
- Submit the filled admission form at the college office during the allotted time on the form submission dates along with the required documents.
Please carry the interaction slip along with while coming to the school for the interaction.
Date and Time for Interaction:
Monday, 3rd February 2020 between 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Tuesday 4th February 2020 between 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Christ Church College, Lucknow shall not entertain any parents who do not report during the allotted time.
Entrance Test for UKG:
Subjects for the test:
The test will be based on the following subjects:-
Date of the test:
The entrance test will be conducted on Wednesday, 5th February 2020.
Reporting time for the test:
UKG applicants have to report to the school at 3:00 p.m.
The test shall start at 3:30 p.m.
Any applicant who is late for the test shall now be allowed to appear for it.
Pro-Tip: Avoid using undue influence to guarantee admission because it will decrease the chances of admission.
Result Declaration Date:
The admission results for Nursery, LKG and UKG shall be declared on 12th February 2020.
E-Mail Address: email@example.com
Phone Numbers: 0522-2239138